Will, inheritance and trust disputes are often stressful and upsetting, particularly because they usually involve members of the same family. We will advise you sensitively and realistically, helping you reach a timely and cost effective resolution.
We are able to advise:
- beneficiaries and potential beneficiaries
- personal representatives and executors
- attorneys and deputies
- disappointed beneficiaries.
We can offer advice on the following:
- the validity of a will
- claims for provision from the estate under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- disputes between executives/personal representatives and beneficiaries
- disputes between the trustees and beneficiaries
- removal of executors, personal representatives or trustees
- disputes relating to the conduct of the Deputy or attorney.